African Gists

Baker narrates how a gas explo§ion left her with facial b¥rns

A lady has narrated how a gas leakage from the oven she was using to bake caused her facial burn and which also affected her hands.

She captured herself in video as she displayed her face which was beginning to heal while she narrated the incident that led to it, she further expressed her gratitude to God for not permitting it to be worse than what she witnessed.

Watch the video below:

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Instablog9ja (@instablog9jamedia)