African Gists

Lady raises alarm after her house nearly caught fire while she was cooking

A lady has narrated how a rice cooker she used in preparing some rice got damaged beyond redemption, as she cautioned people to be very observant while cooking.

According to her, the smoky odor from the electrical kitchen equipment she was using was what alerted her that something was amiss, before she discovered the damage that was already done.

Watch the video below:

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Instablog9ja (@instablog9jamedia)